Thank you for entrusting Markham Eye and Vision Care .
A new Stay-at-home order takes effect across Ontario on April 8th, 2021 for at least four weeks.
Although as one of the essential health care professionals, we will stay open during this period of time, please do your best to stay-at -home as much as possible.
Following the guidelines of College of Optometrists of Ontario, and the Directive of Chief Medical Officer of Health, we try our best with preventative measures to protect our patients and team against the spread of COVID-19.
- We require that all in-person services or visits by appointment only. Walk-in service is not available during this period of time.
- Patients and visitors are required to wear 3-layer face masks when enter the clinic. Please keep masks on during the entire appointment session in the clinic ( not required if <2 year old). One-way valve masks are not permitted.
- You will be asked to complete an online COVID-19 Screening Questionnaire from up to 24 hours before your appointment.
- Your forehead temperature will be taken with an infrared thermometer before you enter the office.
- Anyone with a cough or fever will not be allowed to enter the practice. You will be appreciated to reschedule your appointment for a later date.
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.